Doshas are the conditions in an individual’s kundali in which any of the malefic planets such as Saturn, Mars or Rahu is placed in an undesired house. These conditions generate negative effects in that person’s life. The person may have to endure many hurdles due to ill planetary motion in his or her kundali. One of such conditions is Mangal Dosha.
Mangal Dosha is considered to be one of the astrological combination which occurs when mars (mangal grah) is placed in 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th or 12th house of the person’s kundali. A person who is born during this astrological combination is called a manglik person. As mars is considered to be “planet of war”, this condition is highly unfavorable for marriages. It causes discomfort, tension and unhappiness in the married life, leading to disharmony among the spouses and eventually separation or divorce. Mangal Dosha is also known as Bhom dosha, Kuja Dosha or Angarakha Dosha. However, there are certain remedies for mangal dosha.
Effects of Mangal Dosha:
- When mars is present in 1st house, it affects spouse in the marriage. The two partners might get into conflicts easily which can further extend to physical assault and violence.
- When mars is situated in 2nd house, it creates problems in person’s family life. Personal as well as professional, both lives get disturbed due to it.
- When mars is placed in 4th house, adversary can be seen in professional front. The person needs to switch his job and finally end up with nothing. Financial problems might also be experienced by the person.
- When mars is placed in 7th house, person will be ill tempered or aggressive due to his or her high energy. The individual will fight a lot with his family members and partner in marriage.
- When mars is placed in 8th house, the person will be too lazy. He won’t be able to maintain anything and will eventually end up losing his paternal property.
- When mars is situated in 12th house, the person will have enemies. The person may have to suffer mental problems. Other than this, person may have to go through financial loses.
Our expert Astrologer Ravi Bhargav Ji provides remedies for mangal dosha in India. He has been practicing astrology for many years and gained an expertise in the area. If you or your family member is suffering from mangal dosha, you can ask help from Astrologer Ravi Bhargav Ji.
Lal Kitab Remedies for Mangal or Manglik Dosha:
- Start fasting on first Tuesday of a new month in a rising moon period.
- Chant “Gayatri Mantra” for 108 times every day.
- Chant Hanuman Chalisa daily and worship Lord Hanuman using “Om Shreem Hanumante Namah” mantra.
- Donate red cloth to the workers who work with sharp iron items or materials.
- A manglik boy or girl must get married to a manglik partner only.
- According to Hindu tradition, Manglik woman has to perform a ceremony called “Kumb Vivah”.
For getting complete information on best remedies for mangal dosha, consult Astrologer Ravi Bhargav Ji.